ADDRESS & PHONE:
Times-Shamrock Communications Inc.
149 Penn Avenue, 5th Floor
Scranton, PA 18503
FCC Public Inspection File WEJL-AM
FCC Public Inspection File WQFM
Office: 570-346-6555 • Fax: 570-346-6038
Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Prize Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Email Phone: 570-207-8540
Sales Manager: Dave Mehall
E Mail Phone: 570-207-8579
Promotions Director: Mark Hoover
E Mail Phone: 570-207-8568
Chief Engineer: Kevin Fitzgerald
E Mail Phone: 570-207-8558
Traffic: Donna Ryan
E Mail Phone: 570-207-8569
WEZX-FM/Rock 107, NEPA’s Classic Rock station has an immediate opening for a Program Director. The qualifications for this position are listed below:
- Thorough knowledge of Classic Rock Music from the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s
- Excellent team leadership and delegation skills, including motivation of staff; can set goals & expectations, provide honest feedback and manage performance Strong interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of FCC broadcast rules and regulations; knowledge of federal, state and local contesting rules and regulations
- Relentless competitive spirit and the interminable drive to be #1, through on air programing and promotions.
- Demonstrated ability to use tools to gather and analyze ratings data, make business decisions based on analysis; sound judgment and quality decision-making skills
- Extensive knowledge of Diary data analysis;
- Working knowledge of RCS products including Music Master and NexGen
- High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi-task and meet specific deadlines
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; can adjust communications style based on audience needs
- Prior experience directing and managing a team
- Prior experience as a broadcaster, either in news, sports, or as a DJ preferred
- Prior experience as a Program Director or Assistant Program Director preferred
Send resume and cover letter no later than October 4thto:Terry Deitz, General Manager,
Shamrock Communications Scranton,
149 Penn Avenue, Scranton PA 18503
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer….Drug Free Workplace
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Notification of Job Vacancies The Scranton Times, L.P., license holder of WEZX, 92.1 WFUZ; and WEJL/WBAX, ESPN Radio is an equal opportunity employer. The Scranton Times..
EEO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Notification of Job Vacancies The Scranton Times, L.P., license holder of WEZX, 92.1 WFUZ; and WEJL/WBAX, ESPN Radio is an equal opportunity employer. The Scranton Times, L.P. provides notification of full-time job vacancies to organizations assisting job seekers. Any organization which would like to receive notification of job openings at our stations should contact us and request to be included on our employment opportunity notification list. Organizations can make such requests by mail: The Scranton Times L.P./WEZX Employment Opportunity Notification 149 Penn Avenue Scranton, PA 18503 By fax (570) 346-6038 When making such requests please provide us with the name of the organization, the address, the phone number, the fax number, and the name of the contact representative to whom notifications should be sent. Shamrock Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE IN 2019?
Shamrock Communications is adding to it’s team of sales professionals.
If you have sales experience and want to prove that you are worth more than you are currently making, contact Dave Mehall.
You will work with local businesses to show how Rock107, ESPN Radio & ALT 92.1 can be an important part in their marketing plan. Ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have B2B sales experience and is results-driven.
If you think you have what it takes, contact Dave Mehall at email@example.com
Shamrock Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace. For information on advertising on Rock 107 contact Dave Mehall at 570.207.8579 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with disabilities needing assistance with the contents of the FCC online public file should contact WEZX by calling 570-346-6555 or by sending an email to email@example.com